Designed to provide thorough workout sessions for beginner and experienced runners and walkers, the Reebok 910 treadmill comes will all the features you can expect of a unit from a world-class manufacturer and nothing you will not use – if you are looking for a straightforward and efficient machine to provide you with a good aerobic workout, you will surely appreciate this reliable machine.
General Features of the Reebok 910 Treadmill
The unit measures 30 x 75 x 12 inches and it comes equipped with a 20-inch wide and 60-inch long treadbelt that is sufficiently long and wide for almost any user. It’s sturdy and resistant construction allows for a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds and even though the unit itself is not very lightweight, it can be easily folded and rolled out of the way with the EasyLift Assist system it comes fitted with.
It is not only storage that is comfortable with the Reebok 910.The special, proprietaryZigTech joint-protection cushioning it comes equipped with deflects the shocks your body would be otherwise exposed to and reduces the impact of the running or walking movement to the minimum. Usage comfort is further enhanced by the inbuilt work-out fan that comes with speed adjustment options.
The treadmill features a 3.0 CHP super-silent motor that combines its power with the QuickSpeed controls and makes it possible for the users to reach the top speed of 12 mph as gradually or as quickly as they want. You can also choose to run or walk uphill, thus making it possible for you to trim and define your muscles even more efficiently – the unit is able to provide a maximum incline of 15%.
TraitsThat Make the Reebok 910 Treadmill so Appreciated
The list of the great features provided by the Reebok 910 Treadmill does not end with the basic physical specs:
- The treadmill features 30 in-built programs designed to address various fitness goals in an effective manner;
- The 7-inch backlit display provides easy-to-read and accurate measurements related to your workout – speed, time, the distance covered, the calories you have burned all appear on the display, allowing you to keep track of your progress. You can also choose to view your results in RaceTrack format;
- You can choose your own avatar, which will be displayed on the screen, running, jogging or walking with you to keep your motivation sky-high;
- With the Dual-Grip AccuRate Heart Rate Monitor that works with a super-accurate Polar Chest Wireless Pulse Strap, you can monitor your heart rate while walking or running - a very important feature that helps you maximize the efficiency of your workout and stay in the healthy heart rate zone, too;
- The instruction manual is pretty straightforward, making assembly quick, easy and hassle-free, and the packaging includes everything you need for putting the machine together;
- The Reebok 910 Treadmill is built to last – the manufacturer offers lifetime warranty for the motor and the frame, 3 years warranty for the parts and 1 year for the labor.
Let's Talk about Entertainment
Many runners listen to music while training – they love it because the right music takes their attention off how hard their muscles are working while the rhythm of their favorite tunes helps them stay focused, too.
The Reebok 910 Treadmill is almost completely silent, even when it works at the top of its capacity, so there is no reason why you could not enjoy your favorite music on your computer, on television or on the unit itself. The treadmill features an Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound System with three speakers for perfect sound and it is compatible with the iPod Music Port, too.
If you prefer a different kind of entertainment while you are walking, jogging or running, the unit is compatible with Kindle devices, too.
How about the Cons?
The Reebok 910 Treadmill is indeed packed with great and useful features, and it is also sturdy and reliable. However, be prepared that, if you set the belt on the steepest incline, you might experience a bit of slipperiness and the machine does not offer the possibility to set the treadbelt in a decline, so it is not suitable for practicing downhill running.
As for the entertainment aspect, the treadmill does come with jacks, but it does not include Bluetooth connectivity – a feature missed by some users.
If you are a beginner-to-intermediate runner, you will surely appreciate what the Reebok 910 Treadmill has to offer - you will probably love it so much that you will find yourself using it frequently and not only on rainy days.
The unit is available for a great price, making it a powerful contender in its class, giving you years of super-effective, highly-enjoyable and safe workouts in the comfort of your home.
I hope this review has helped you make an informed choice on this great bit of running kit, you will not be disappointing if you purchase the Reebok 910.
We have recently reviewed the best manual treadmills on the market, which are becoming very popular and are worth also considering as an alternative.