Treadmills are no longer units that you can use only in gyms - the Reebok 710 treadmill will make it possible for you to enjoy the professional features of a gym-grade treadmill without having to waste time commuting to the gym and then back home. With this unit, you can train whenever you feel like it, early in the morning, in the middle of the day or late in the evening – Reebok’ 710 model makes sure there will be no stopping you.
General Features of the Reebok 710 Treadmill
The Reebok 710 treadmill comes with a 75"L x 34"W x 65"H footprint and a 20" x 58", making the unit comfortably sized for users of any height. Designed to hold up a maximum weight of 325 pounds, the machine is suitable for those who want to improve or maintain their physical fitness and for those who would like to lose more than a few pounds with healthy exercising.
It is also equipped with a fan – the CoolAire Workout Fan is fitted with several adjustable settings, enhancing the comfort of your workouts and creating the illusion that you are walking, jogging or running outdoors, in the cool and comforting breeze. The treadmill is comfortable to use and to roll away as well - the EasyLift Assist system and the special SpaceSaver Design guarantees that.
The Reebok 710 pairs comfort with efficiency. The silent and powerful 2.5 CHP motor will provide the resistance you need and guarantees that you can train on the treadmill for as long as you can or want. The motor is equipped with an advanced cooling system that ventilates the internal components, so you don’t have to worry about overheating, not even when your entire family is standing in line to have the opportunity to hop on the Reebok 710. We have also reviewed the Rebook 910 model which has some great features but it come with a higher price tag. This model is still a standout treadmill in it's own right and you won't be disapointed if you purchased it.
Main Advantages And Special Features of the Reebok 710 Treadmill
The Reebok 710 treadmill will certainly impress you with the richness of its features:
- It comes with 22workout apps designed by training experts to address the requirements of users of all fitness levels, so you can surely find the programs that suit you, whether you are a beginner runner or you are training for your next marathon;
- The 6-inch backlit display will show you exactly how long you have been running or walking, how many calories you have used and how far you are going.It will also monitor your pulse to allow you to stay permanently on top of your performance;
- The treadmill comes with Reebok’s well-known ZigTech joint-protection cushioning,which will reduce the impact of running or walking movements on your joints, making the machine suitable for those recovering after an injury or for users who would be otherwise to run outdoors because their joints become painful on hard surfaces such as tarmac;
- The runway can be inclined up to 12%, giving you a super high-intensity, but at the same time super-low impact workout – setting the unit’s incline position is fast and easy with the help of the QuickStep Incline Control button;
- Speed settings are also quick and easy – the QuickStep Speed Control function can finely tune your training between 0 and 12 miles per hour and allow for effective interval training as well;
- The Dual-Grip AccuRate Heart Rate Monitor will guarantee that you can continuously train in your most efficient pulse zone, making it easier to achieve your fitness goals and keeping you safe, too;
- The unit comes with advanced entertainment and compatibility features as well – the powerful motor runs so smoothly and silently that you can enjoy your favorite tunes during your trainings. The Reebok 710 is equipped with an Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System with high-quality speakers and you can also connect your iPod to listen to the playlist you put together to train at the top of your capacities;
- The console comes with compatibility features to the manufacturer’s own iFit technology that features online performance tracking, training materials on video, Google Maps-powered workouts and many others (the feature is optional and it requires a home wireless network and a Wi-Fi iFit module that you have to purchase separately);
- The Reebok 710 package includes a straightforward manual for assembly and usage;
- The Reebok 710 comes with lifetime warranty on the frame and the motor, 2 years for the parts and one year for the labor.
The Reebok 710 Treadmill is a versatile, comfortable and super-efficient home gym machine, but some may consider it to be a bit on the pricy side. However, the name of the brand is a guarantee of quality, so if you are looking for this kind of reliability and feature-richness, this unit will not disappoint you.
In our review we found the zigtech 710 to be a solid well built running machine. Whether you are a long-distance runner or you are looking for a great and comfortable way to get in shape, the Reebok 710 Treadmill will help you achieve your goals, there is no doubt to that. Use it on days when the weather is nasty outside or replace your outdoor training completely - the Reebok 710 will prove that running is not only among the most efficient forms of training, but also great fun!